10 Excellent Reasons To Buy Property Overseas
Purchasing property overseas can be a beneficial way for real estate investors to grow a small, or large fortune. The returns can be exceptionally rewarding. International property provides investors with an opportunity to spend a relatively small amount of money to own a large asset.
In some regions property values increase astronomically in just a few years. In addition, real estate has always been a fantastic way to secure a tangible investment. Property ownership is functional and practical. People always need a place to live and real estate demonstrates its worth by existing as an intrinsic value.
Here are 10 reasons why investors should purchase property overseas.
1. Own an international vacation home. Purchasing an international vacation home can be 60% cheaper than purchasing a domestic vacation home. The property values overseas are considerably less and some locations can be synonymous with paradise on earth.
2. Build a diverse investment portfolio. Having property overseas gives an investor the opportunity to own a wide spectrum of tangible assets – that literally spans the globe. International property ownership demonstrates someone who has a broad understanding of international currency and international affairs.
3. Retire in paradise for a fraction of the cost. Retiring overseas can be rewarding in many ways. It provides an opportunity to save money by purchasing gorgeous property, in a beautiful location. This strategy frees up more capital to invest in other properties or investment projects (e.g. businesses, stocks). Retiring overseas can cost less than $1,000 per month in living expenses.
4. Expand your cultural horizon. Purchasing investment property overseas creates an excellent opportunity to explore the world. It opens the investors eyes to other people, languages, foods and beautiful places.
5. Earn a profit in different regions. Having the opportunity to earn additional income by renting property to international travelers, can be very rewarding in many ways. Purchasing a property for pennies on the dollar, and renting it can produce minimum profits of 10% monthly. Owning international properties can be a shining star in an investment portfolio.
6. Store wealth discreetly. When it comes to favorable tax strategies, international real estate is a great solution to building wealth legally and without financial penalty. In addition, your earnings are not reported and available for the public record.
7. Invest in the global agricultural market. As the world grows in population, so does the value of international property and usable farmland.
8. Create opportunities for international residency. Most people don’t know, that owning foreign property can fast track the process toward obtaining a residency visa – from the foreign government. Owning international property makes it easy to travel (overseas) back-and-forth to the location of the property.
9. Receive tax breaks by owning property overseas. Each time an investor travels to visit their property, they may be eligible to write-it-off against their taxes as a travel expense.
10. International property is a hard asset. The most sensible investment is international real estate. It serves as a hard investment that is affordable, and will never depreciate to a value of zero.